About Me!

Hi!

I’m Estella. I have no brothers or sisters. Even worse, no pets!  🙁

I enjoy spending my time listening to music, reading, and hanging out with my friends. I love mythical creatures like dragons, and I also REALLY like manga and anime. It’s really cool, characters having big sparkly eyes, crazy hair styles and hair colours, and it’s origin is Japanese.  My favourite subject is literacy; I also think it’s my best subject.

Over the holidays, me and my family stayed overnight in “small” towns a few times, I saw friends, went to the cinema, TWICE and when I wasn’t doing those things, I was chilling at home. (A true great part of any holiday I believe.)

I’m shy, yes, I know, but when I get to know people I come right out of my shell, like a tortoise. (Why did THAT go into my mind?) Oh and I sometimes put little funny snippets in my writing and my everyday conversation. It is just a habit now.

Well, I think that is enough about me.

Hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me.

Bye!

One thought on “About Me!

1. Cool. I also like the colour magenta, but I like turquoise too. I can totally relate to you on the ‘no pets’ issue. I REALLY LOVE dogs, but all my family are ‘cat people’. Plus, we have a small backyard….
    I love going to cinemas, and one of my favourite movies is Wonder.